Prague Feminist Tours
Feminist Guided Walks
Enjoy a one-of-a-kind walking tour designed to (re)discover Prague from a unique perspective. Born and raised in France, but living in Prague since 2019, Averil (founder and guide) has an intimate understanding of the city's history, vibrant culture, and hidden treasures. She provides you with an authentic and insightful exploration of her favourite city through gender lenses.
Join Averil on a journey that goes beyond the typical tourist attractions. Witness the feminists' legacy in the public space, secret passages, and uncover the city's untold herstory.
Services: Prague Feminist Tours offers:
- Public feminist walks
- Private tailored feminist walks: for high school and university students, as a teambuilding activity, or "off" activity for events.
- Gift vouchers
Key characteristics of the tours:
- Focus on Czech women's movements history
- Walks in different parts of the city
- English and French-speaking tours
Why choose Prague Feminist Tours:
- Averil is equipped with a master's degree in gender studies and having worked for 3 years at National Contact Point for Gender & Science of the Czech Academy of Sciences, is eager to share her expertise with you;
- Intimate atmosphere: the group size is deliberately kept small (maximum 10-15 people) to foster genuine connections and keeping it cosy;
- An alternative and unique way of learning about women's rights history and the city itself.